Friday, January 30, 2009

January Funk

Ah the winter funk of January in Utah. I haven't posted in quite some time. I'll start posts and then delete them. Chris and I are not winter people and we do not participate in any winter sports, so we hybernate. January is almost over, now all we need to do is make through February and things will start looking up. At least that is what I tell myself instead of heading to the tanning bed. The CARDINAL sin for estheticians.

We did have an amazing day January 20th as an African American was sworn in as president of the United States. What an incredible historical day to experience. Below are some of my favorite pictures. The first one, a satellite image of the inauguration - the brown spots are all people.




really, can these girls be any cuter?

2 comments:

Kris and Libby Brown said...

I hear ya! I am not a winter person either, and I have to do a lot of pep talks to myself to keep me out of the tanning bed. Luckily tomorrow is February, which means March is next!

Paul said...

I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only one who starts posts and then deletes them. For all the crap I do post, there's a lot more crap that you'll never see. Tell Chris I said hello.