Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Emergency Kit
So, it has been awhile since I have posted. Nothing too interesting has happened, but I want to finish a few posts so that I can talk about bigger and better things. Now, after seeing the gifts that our dogs got from Sandy Paws your might be surprised to learn that they got something from Chris and I on top of that. This year I made a Doggy Emergency Kit. I hope and pray that we are never faced with losing our home in some sort of natural disaster or even just living days without things like power and heat. But, it is quite a possibility and as I work on our emergency preparedness and food storage I realized I needed something for our "children". If I didn't I will be the idiot on the news dying with her dogs because I refuse to leave them behind. Below is our kit. It was really easy to put together, I found a great list online and most of the stuff I got at Dollar Tree.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment