Monday, January 5, 2009

Lake Family Cruise

We went on a cruise this year with Chris' family. I was very nervous, because as many people know, I am terrified of boats. Luckily, I had no problem on the cruise ship. It is big enough that I didn't feel like we were going to capsize at any given moment. I did learn that I get very motion sick on cruise ships! People that say that you can't feel the ship move LIE! Once I discovered the wonderful benefits of Bonine (thanks to my sister-in-law Briana!) I was fine. I must say that we are so lucky with Christ' family. We spend 5 days with each other and we all get along really well. Not once did someone get on our nerves. We love his family a lot and the wives that his brothers have chosen. We were bummed that Stuart and Kristen couldn't be with us on this trip, but they will have a beautiful baby boy in February to make up for it.

Chris and Timothy mocking me during the emergency drill:
The cutest towel animal we got all week:
On our way t0 Catalina Island in a way too small boat!



Catalina Island:




Cadillac Golf Carts!
Ensenada, Mexico - I have never been so drenched in clothing:



Where we ate lunch in Mexico, it was fantastic!


My favorite photo of us on the ship:

No comments: