This year for Thanksgiving we were lucky to have two dinners. We went to my parents house for Thanksgiving lunch and then were invited to Noelle's parents' house for Thankgiving dinner. We are very blessed to be close to our parents plus Noelle's parents. We always feel at home there. I have a few pictures from Noelle's house. My favorite is the picture below. This is Noelle with Gram. Gram is the cutest 92 year old lady EVER. This is the first time we'd seen her in a few months because she doesn't come downstairs to visit as often as she used to. She is the nicest old lady you could ever meet. Her favorite pass time is to read, which of course, automatically makes us love her. We often loan books to her and she marks the date in the back when she finishes. I pray that when I am her age I will still be able to see well enough to read all day long as well!
No comments:
Post a Comment