This year Chris' brothers started celebrating a term, I am sure Stuart made up, called Octobeard. They were going to stop shaving for the month of October and go right on into No Shave November. Term made up by T. Chris, since he can not grow a beard due to work restrictions, could only grow a mustache. Therefore celebrating Octostache. Not as cool, we know, but it was the best he could do. Now, I have no idea where the other brothers are in this process at this late date in the month, but it has been driving Chris crazy the entire time. So yesterday, right after I got home from work, he had me take a photo for proof and then immediately shaved it off. Made me very happy that he was Octostache free for our date! And, as Chris kept telling me, "I feel like a cop in a very bad 70's movie." I'm not sure what was up with his shirt, but the chest hair sticking out certainly accentuates that profile, now where are my gold chains and aviators!!!
1 comment:
LOL ... I think that's hilarious! I was thinking of Burt Reynolds the whole time I was reading this blog entry. FYI: I'm sorry to say I will not be telling John to read this for fear of his adopting "Octobeard/stash". Thanks for the entertainment. ~Amor
Post a Comment