
Food!
I love pumpkin foods, desserts specifically, and if you're crazy about them like I am, I have put together a list for you. I was laying in bed this afternoon with a stomach bug (another indication fall has begun! It's going around!) and listing what I thought were the best pumpkin desserts. Some of which you might have had, some might be a great experience for you. They are in order of 1. being super fantastic to 7. being fantastic, so you'll want to try them all. And if anyone out there knows other fantastic ones, leave comments!
1. Chris' Mom's homemade pumpkin pie (even with no sugar added like the 1st year Elaine!)
2. Olive Garden pumpkin cheesecake
3. Taco Time's Pumpkin Empanadas
4. Maryanne's homemade pumpkin bread
5. Harmon's Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
6. Dreyer's Slow Churn Pumpkin Ice Cream
7. McDonald's little pumpkin pies (and cheap! 2/$1)

3 comments:
You shouldn't tell people my embarrassing moment when I was trying to impress my daughter in law. It is cool though that my pie ranked number one. Love, Mom
My mom always does a layered pumpkin pie and those are delicious. There's also these pumpkin rolls that are like flat pumpkin sponge cake rolled up with cream cheese and pineapple and I don't know what else!
Mmmm...I love pumpkin EVERYTHING. Reed's mom makes this great pumpkin cake bar that's out of this world. I also love Einstein's pumpkin bagels and shmear. :)
Post a Comment