
For Chris' Birthday I bought tickets to see David Sedaris, one of our favorite authors and commentators on NPR in "This American Life". We had a great time, it's the second time we've seen him live and just like last time he had us laughing until our stomachs hurt. If you've never read any of his books, I highly recommend them, they are collections of his essays and they will have you in stitches. Some of his books are: Me Talk Pretty One Day, Naked, Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim, When you are engulfed in Flames and Holidays on Ice. He seems to come to Salt Lake every couple of years and next time I am planning on spending a bit more for better seats (not that you really need them since he just talks) that are closer to the lobby because I want my book signed and to meet him.
No comments:
Post a Comment