Thursday, July 2, 2009

Lazy Dog Contest - We Have a Winner!

Yes, folks. I had to take a picture of this. Sally insists on having her food bowl on her dog bed and then she lays down to eat it. I tried moving it across the room once and I watched her pick the bowl up with her mouth and move it back. It was full at the time and she didn't spill one piece of food from the bowl. Seriously, laziest dog, but I guess, if you can't get someone else to pamper you by breakfast in bed, you might as well pamper yourself!

1 comment:

Z and S said...

And I thought we had a lazy dog. This story will help boost Lucie's self esteem...that or else give her the idea of having breakfast in bed as well. Sally most definately has a personality of her own. How are you guys? We never see you at church anymore :(