
Now, I know you all think this is a weird question and all the men reading right now are about to skip this post, but don't! Don't worry, I am not about to share more of myself than anyone want to know. Although sometimes I do worry about this question if there were a catastrophe and I don't have any in my emergency kit. I digress...
Last week, around 10pm, just after all lights went off in the hallways of SkinScience, a man broke into the school. Obviously looking for quick cash. Went to every door in the building and checked to see if they were locked. Unfortunately, not all were locked and he got into SkinScience via the auditorium. From there he went into the Student Center by scaling the computer cubicles and then right into the front reception area. We know all this, because in his desperate search, he did not think to check for cameras. Or at least the infrared kind that can still pick you up in the dark. Jackpot! I am sure he thought as he eyed the cash register. Frustrated to find it empty by the time he had pried it open with his huge screwdriver. Still frustrated and still in need of cash he starts searching the drawers. Jackpot! again he thinks as he finds two locked mini cash boxes. Quickly, with shaking hands he puts them into his backpack and leaves the building. Now, one can only speculate when he bothered to open the boxes. I like to think he waited all the way until he got home. Taking them out on his small dining table, hands once again shaking. Easily, breaking off the lock of the first box (oh I hope this is the first box he tries), slowly lifting the lid and quickly discovering... why you don't try to rob a school of 99% women. Full of tampons. No joke. Now, of course he did get a little cash from the second box, but we're just a school with a spa that is not out to make money but to give our students experience. So, definitely not worth breaking in, jacking up our front doors, going through all the hallways, all so that we can clearly see his face on video camera. Hopefully the police catch the idiot.
Oh, and one last question. What would you do with a box of tampons? While searching for a box image on google, I found this disturbing picture below. I am sure you will all run out to make one yourself just in time for Thanksgiving next week, but before you do. Let me give you a hint- popsicle sticks are much cheaper:
1 comment:
Ummm...that tampon turkey is seriously terrifying. Hopefully that's what the SSI burglar will have to make with his box full of our stolen treasures...
Post a Comment