Saturday, November 29, 2008
Sports are on? I'm sorry, I must've walked into the wrong house...
There are 3 events when sports are watched in our house. The Olympic Games, soccer World Cup and Ute football, most of these are watched by me. I still find it funny that when I was 14 and created that list of qualities I want in a husband in young womens. I put down "Loves Basketball." That was during the glory days of BYU basketball with Coach Reed before he said some embarrassing statements. I was very into BYU sports until I went to the U of U and converted into a die hard Ute fan. Both going to the University of Utah our house is red instead of the true blue households we grew up in. I captured these photos below because you only see this once a year during the BYU/Utah game and even last year we were in France.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Reed went to my dad's to watch it. Dad went to the Y and the U and got his masters at the U but he's a diehard Y fan.
He's funny to watch when the Y is losing. ;)
Post a Comment