Since I feel like you don't hear Chris' side very much, we'll both answer!
1) Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Charity - wrapping paper
Chris - gift bags
2) Real tree or artificial?
Charity - artificial - real ones are a pain, get a candle
Chris - artificial - real ones catch on fire
3) When do you put up the tree?
Charity - As soon as I can convince Chris to let me
Chris - week before Christmas is preferable
4) When do you take the tree down?
Charity - late as possible, I once kept it up until the end January
Chris - end of January (notice, Charity is the one to take it all down)
5) Do you like eggnog?
Charity - Yuck
Chris - Yes, especially done right
6) Favorite gift received as a child?
Charity - roller skates
Chris - xwing toy
7) Hardest person to buy for?
Charity - my dad, I seriously just need to get my hands on a copy of his CD wish list
Chris - Stuart because who the heck knows what he likes
8) Easiest person to buy for?
Charity - Chris
Chris - myself
9) Do you have a nativity scene?
Charity - yes, I love them, one has animals standing around the manger and one from the Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris
Chris - personally no, Charity is into it
10) Mail or e-mail Christmas cards?
Charity - I mail them because I get ridiculously happy about receiving them in the mail
Chris - mail because my wife does them
11) Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Charity - When I was like 14 I got this deluxe Barbie clothing set and we were in CA and my two cousins of the same age received make up kits. I was so embarrassed. Even more embarrassing? Once I was back in Utah, I played with them forever.
Chris - "missionary Christmas" the Christmas in the Lake family before you leave on your mission
12) Favorite Christmas movie?
Charity - Tuna Christmas
Chris - Garfield Christmas or Charlie Brown Christmas
13) When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Charity - Ideally August, usually November
Chris - 3 days prior
14) Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Charity - don't think so...
Chris - nope
15) Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Charity - pumpkin pie
Chris - Grandma Oman's hot punch
16) Lights on the tree?
Charity - yes, preferably white
Chris - yes
17) Favorite Christmas song?
Charity - Adeste Fideles or White Christmas by Bing Crosby, Angels From the Realms of Glory by MoTab
Chris - Silver Bells
18) Travel at Christmas or stay home?
Charity - with each year, I tend to want to stay home and visit family around Christmas, but usually we switch off between my family in Salt Lake and Chris' in Castle Dale
Chris - Both, but Travel
19) Can you name all of Santa's Reindeer?
Charity - no
Chris - Rudolph, Dasher, Donner, Blitzen... no
20) Angel on the tree top or a star?
Charity - Star
Chris - Star
21) Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
Charity - both, ones between Chris and I on Christmas Eve, french tradition we'll continue with kids and all the rest, extended family and Santa on Christmas morning
Chris - both
22) Most annoying thing about Christmastime?
Charity - cranky shoppers everywhere
Chris - the music
23) Favorite ornament./theme colors?
Charity - ornament from Paris!
Chris - basic ball ornaments
24) Favorite for Christmas dinner?
Charity - cranberry sauce and stuffing
Chris - Honey baked ham and mashed potatoes
25) What do you want for Christmas this year?
Charity - not sure - new cell phone, some wii games, clothes or clothing money
Chris - two front teeth and lots of books
I'm turning this into a tag: Jill, Shellie and Kandis
No comments:
Post a Comment