So, I thought I might find a cute little Q&A like last year to fill about my husband on his birthday, but no such luck. So, I have to come up with this on my own - hopefully without crying. Chris turned 31 October 8th. Crazy how time flies- we were engaged when he turned 23. He is still the most kind, patient and loving man I have ever known. Also very humble - not realizing what he can accomplish until he has done it. For those of you who don't know, he is almost done with his 2nd masters degree. A Masters of Library Science. He works very hard. He works 40 hours a week to support us while working on that 2nd masters. Because of his hard work, I am able to work the job I love - less money than I was making before. He is also so kind towards animals - which means a lot to me since our dogs are our babies right now. It always touches my heart. Although we have both gained a few pounds since we married, he is just as handsome to me today as ever. And, to be really blunt - for a year and a half we tried so hard to have a child, knowing there would be challenges ahead - he always just cared about me and how I was doing, while I was in pain and struggled. And when it wasn't successful, and I needed to get back on stronger arthritis medicine, he was always there. I love you Sweetie! Below are some of my favorite pictures throughout the last year:











No comments:
Post a Comment