So, Mags and Danny left over a month ago and I have yet to finish posting pics of their trip. We had a lot of fun doing some all around american things with Danny since he had never been to the states. We had a BBQ and Chris made these bacon cheeseburgers from a receipe he found, people really liked them. I unfortunately, don't like bacon - very unamerican, I know. Anyway, We had a great time hanging out in the backyard (thanks to Justun and Jamie, we now have a backyard!) and then Mags, Danny, Chris and I continued talking in our dining room. I actually fell asleep at the dining table and woke up as they were leaving around 5am! Here are some pics from the BBQ-





After the bees game on Sunday we met at Mag's parents' house and celebrated Danny's Birthday. It was two days after they were flying out. It was great to visit with them and be with them as much as possible before they left the next morning. We had so much fun, we loved Danny and we are so glad that he and Mags are together. Hopefully, it won't be almost two years until we see them again!




On Sunday before Danny and Mags left we went to the Salt Lake Bees game. Danny had never seen a baseball game before and so it was really funny to watch him react to the game and american culture. So much different than European football! One thing that I thought was really interesting is that big fuzzy, furry mascots are not popular over in Europe, as well as games to keep the crowd entertained, so when Boondock's sponsored a race between an ice cream cone, hot dog and piece of pizza, it was pretty funny. After the game, I made them stand with the Bee to take their picture-
No comments:
Post a Comment