On Thursday, August 20th, I represented Homewood Suites and participated in the MDA Jerry's Lockup Telethon. At first when I signed on, it was mostly because I am a huge pushover and couldn't say no. Then I decided to see if we could have Lewis for the event, so I was excited about that. After a couple weeks, I decided to research MDA. If I was going to raise money for a cause, I felt like I should know more about it. So, I during my lunch break I went to mda.org and clicked on diseases. It was hands down one of the most depressing lunch hours I have ever had. MDA.org doesn't just cover Muscular Dystrophy, but covers most neuromuscular diseases. For just a tiny glimpse of the diseases. Below are pictures of the event:

(Lewis with Heather and I in the Hotel Lobby)

(Me, Anthony and Heather - best sales team ever!)
(Lewis watching me get arrested)
(transporting Lewis, not easy to get that duck butt in a vehicle)
(Lewis and I "behind bars")
Everyone Loved Lewis! Below are some of the volunteer staff who wanted their picture with him!
No comments:
Post a Comment