Friday, May 29, 2009

Finger Lickin' Fifteen!

I meant to post this almost a week ago, but you know how things go... So, my favorite series and author is releasing book 15 in the Stephanie Plum series. About a bounty hunter. I look forward to this time every year. They are always released in June usually sometime between the 21st and 23rd. This year it is June 23rd. 25 days! Each year I read the entire series prior to the new book coming out. There are so many twists and turns in each novel that I never tire of reading each book over and over again. And, the great part is that you don't have to start with the first book (one for the money), although it makes the series all the better. I think at the very beginning I first read book 5. Either way, you'll fall in love with Stephanie's bad luck and clumsy ways! I better get started, 14 books in 25 days!

No comments: