

While the above picture is not me, as I am sure you all noticed and it is not even the area I received laser hair removal, we can pretend I look that good right?
Truth is, I didn't think of telling Maryanne to grab my camera when our laser rep was here and she was zapping away at my underarms. Now, I like to take pride in thinking that I have a high pain tolerancy. I mean, come on, I live with chronic pain every day in every joint in my body. When I got my tattoo- no big deal. really. Well, this pain tolerancy thing has just been wiped out. I am a wimp, at least when it comes to a laser. I was so excited to get it done too, it didn't even cross my mind that I would be cringing in pain. Felt like someone was taking a gigantic quilting needle and jabbing it repeatedly into my armpits (oh, excuse me, that is a bad word in the esthetics world, my underarms.) I did manage to get through 1 treatment and with my blond hair, it will do absolutely nothing. Back to waxing it is...
No comments:
Post a Comment