Friday, September 19, 2008

Interns!

We have an internship program here at SkinScience. After completing the Master Esthetics Course, students can apply for the internship. It is scholarship based, so it is free, and you continue on for 2 more months and receive your instructor verification to receive your instructors license. They help us with so much around the office. They run the spa front desk, assist in administration and shadow instructors. It is a really great program. Being the Director of Education, I am also over the interns as well as the instructors. I did not have any interns for July and August. So, who ran the Spa Front Desk? Yours truly and Maryanne. Besides our other jobs. I am so grateful to have 3 great interns this time around. Especially for our Skin Care Professionals Conference that was Monday. Along with helping us with all kinds of projects around the office, I also realize how old I am getting and out of touch with fashion trends I am. (: Below are a couple pics.


Me, Tara, Danica and Julie

Julie doing one of the interns' favorite tasks, Shredding!

No comments: