Sunday, January 17, 2010

Slumber Party

For Christmas, Chris and I gave my sister's kids all pajama's with the promise of a pajama slumber party. We had the party this past weekend. We had a lot of fun, keeping up the favorite aunt and uncle status, we watched movies with no bedtime, had pizza for dinner and loaded them full of sugar. Mariah and I picked out the design for her birthday party invitations. While the 3 watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and the oldest played video games with Chris, I started making the invitations. I was listening to Lady Gaga and my youngest nephew came in and started dancing. Pretty soon Chris and I and the youngest two were dancing in the kitchen The looks the older two gave us like we had gone crazy and they were way too cool was hilarious. Here is the video I took of the youngest dancing:

No comments: