Chris and I are trying to declutter our house. Many of you know we want to put our house on the market soon, just to see how it goes. I know you all are thinking that with the current economic state, that we are crazy. But, to be honest, we're sick of owning. We liked it better when we weren't worried about yard work.
So, we are having a HUGE yard sale on Saturday from 8am-2pm. Our renters Jamie and Justun are contributing as well as our friends Noelle and Erin. So, if you need something, chances are we have it! Some of the highlights include:
2 TVs - one flat screen
TV stand
2 cd/dvd towers
vacuum
2 loveseats
lamps
a few large framed pictures
car stereo
oversized tv tray set with holder
dresser and matching night stand
large free standing jewelry chest
75+ Books (i'm so proud of chris!)
lots of DVDs many unopened
New in box: Fondue set, 5 tray food dehydrator, rice cooker
all kinds of clothes
Hope to see some of you there!
1 comment:
You guys are full of surprises. I have to work ALL day on Saturday but I hope your sale is a good one.
I just remembered you have our movie...Little Miss Sunshine...so make sure that isn't one of the dvd's for sale. We will want that one back :)
Do you have any rollback minutes? Those are hard to find...they are like antiques.
-S
Post a Comment