Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

Easter was great this year. We went down to Castle Dale to be with Chris' family. On Sunday, Stuart blessed their little boy in Chris' parents ward, so the whole family was there over the weekend. I felt crappy all weekend with the WORST headache (I admit, I am a total wimp when it comes to headaches) and I thought it was allergies when I got back to Salt Lake, but when the doctor looked up my nose this morning, I apparently have a sinus infection. So, I am glad I played it safe all weekend and didn't hold the baby, sorry to the fam that I was so out of it!

Anyway, we had a lot of fun, Chris' dad recently got 4 more throwing knives to add to the 2 he had, so we had a lot of fun competing in throwing knives. I suck except when it comes to sticking them in the shed and NOT the target. And as usual, Daniel and Christella's little girl was the center of attention. The baby being too young, to command much at this point. She is so adorable, it is just fun to hear what might come out of her mouth, I am always impressed by her vocabulary at age 2. As usual, everything is beautiful and we are all teaching her to tell her mom and dad she wants a pet. I heard her tell them she wanted a pet lamb on saturday (next door neighbors have one) and a pet fly. She is old enough that it was so fun to see her when the easter bunny came and during the easter egg hunt. You can definitely tell she is an only child. I got a total kick out of watching her frequently get into everyone else's easter basket, esp Aunt Leslee's. Because, why can't she have any candy that might be laying around? I know this stressed her parents out way more than any of the rest of us! Below are some pics from the weekend. I should have taken more...
With her "glass slippers" on

Blessing Day! He's not too happy about being in his carseat...

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Such cute pictures! I'm battling a sinus infection or something like that too. I haven't been able to breathe through one of my nostrils for a week now and have a major headache! Hope we get better soon :)