As summer is coming to a close (although the weather doesn't feel like it) I thought I would post some of the fun things we have done, looking back, our summer has been great even if we are too cheap to get a decent air conditioner!
Jenn's Wedding, Rancho Cucamonga, CA
My cousin Jenn got married this past May to Daniel who is fantastic guy. We love them and have a lot of fun hanging out and visiting them, so after 6 years we were happy to see them tie the knot! Jenn asked me to be a bridesmaid and I loved her wedding, it was really classy and beautiful yet laid back at the same time. And how can you not love a bride that asks you to wear a slimming black dress!?!
We also got time to visit my friend Lizz who got married and had a baby this year. We were roommates and co-workers at the good old UGH during our college days. Time flies and I feel old...
International Esthetics Convention, Las Vegas
My friend/co-worker Maryanne and I went to our first industry tradeshow this past June. It was a lot of fun, we took some great classes and became closer friends after the drive down and back (whew!) The first night we went to Toby Keith's Bar and Grill which is really good and the food is cheap compared to other places on the strip. Here are our pics from the gift shop.
T's Wedding
Chris' little brother Timothy got Married July 31st. It was a really nice wedding and Brianna is a great addition to the family
Leslee's last ball game, for now...
Leslee pitched in her last softball tournament the day after T's wedding. I am still holding out hope that she will play for Snow College next year, but this could have been her last game. (we all know she's good enough, she just hasn't decided if she wants too) Plus check out my father-in-law in shorts! Insiders to the family know this NEVER happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment